Practice Name :
Mermaid Beach, 4218 Australia
Description of Practice :
Work shop facilitator for stress minimization and management, adapating to change, self esteem & confidence, leadership and The Peace Project.
Supports people in living their purpose & passion.
Grief relief expert.
Areas of Expertise :
NLP, Hypnotherapy, Coaching, Psych K, The Break Through Program - John Demartini, Quit Cigarettes in 60 Minutes Specialist
Board Certification :
NLP Master Practitioner & Trainer, Results Coaching Certification, Hypnotherapist, The Rotary Leadership Institute
How do you try to make a difference in the lives of your patients?
As Yoda from Star Wars said "Do or don't Do, there is no TRY. I only work with clients who are ready to have a better experience of lfe and because they are ready the difference is profound. I assist my clients on clarity of what is not working in their life and what they truly desire to experience. We then remove the blocks that prevent them from having what they desire. The outcome for my clients is that they have a happier, healthier, fulfilled and more enjoyable life experience.
Professional Society Memberships :
Co Author - "How To Get A Bigger Bite Out Of Life".
Contributing Author - "The Book of Success, Discovering Your Purpose and Passion"
Author - "How to Regain Your Inner Peace by Minimizing and Managing Stress" - go to my website www.lyndapetterwood.com for your copy
Columnist - "My Entrepreneur Magazine"
Teaching and Speaking :
Lynda has made many presentations over the past few years, some of which are listed below. These outline topics that have been of interest to the groups/organizations Lynda has addressed.
- Cancer Council Queensland – Relay for Life Presentation – Subject: From Grief to Relief;
- AB Patterson School – Subject: Sick of Stress – Here’s the Solution
- Why Weight – Subject: Achieve Empowerment in all Areas of Life;
- Healthy Lifestyles Naturally – Subject: Minimising and Managing Stress
- Burleigh Heads Rotary – Subject: Minimising and Managing Stress;
- Inspiring Australia – Subject: We Have Choices; Forget Being a Victim
- Barrington Training Services – Subject: To Build Confidence and Change Mindsets;
- Diversicare – Subject: Cultural Challenges in the Work Place
- Bountiful Life – Subject: Leading a Balanced Life
- Empowerment Day – Self-Esteem & Confidence Workshop – Presented by Lynda
- Haan Health Medical Centre, Broadbeach – Subjects: How to Regain Your Inner Peace & Building Confidence
- Burleigh Heads Mowbray Surf Life Saving Club – Subject: How to Regain Your Inner Peace (x4)
- Lorna Jane, Pacific Fair – Subject: Building Confidence and Changing Your Mindset;
- Southport Library – Subject: How to Regain Your Inner Peace
- Elanora Library – Subject: Building Self-Esteem and Confidence
Philanthropic Initiatives :
Workshop Leader at The Sanctuary, Women and Children's Refuge - "Building Self Esteem & Confidence"
Presenter at numerous organizations and groups - How to Regain Your Inner Peace by Minimizing & Managing Stress; Building Self Esteem & Confidence; Adapting to Change in a Changing World
Attributes Success To:
Passion for Helping People and having overcome many challenges in my own life.